Thursday, March 31, 2005

Who'd of thought that's what the zoom button does

Silence is apparantly golden - Edmundl missing Lord H's stories more than she thought she ever would

When you zoom out of a document it makes it go all small - why is that? Snoop has some questions.

Low numbers at Footy meant that the remaining team took to the streets to find willing randoms to play with.

THE TOOL makes a repeat appearance! All are wowed. 2 coatstands successfully assembled without the help of any gentlemen.

Smallsy officially the most ungrateful loon - before Edmundl there was no coatstand at all you know!

Tallsy, Madge and M'lady all being missed - looking forward to a decent influx of chocolates on their return

4 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just added your hair removal product review blog to my book marks and will be checking back often

I have a hair removal product review site. It's a membership site about hair removal product review related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 5:48 PM, Anonymous treatment for boils said...

Hi there The S Team, I had been out looking for some new information on skin boils when I found your site and Who'd of thought that's what the zoom button does. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

 
At 10:56 PM, Anonymous staph said...

Hi The S Team, Out surfing for information on staph & happened upon your site. While Who'd of thought that's what the zoom button does wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

 
At 11:21 PM, Anonymous carbuncles said...

Hi The S Team, Out surfing for information on carbuncles & happened upon your site. While Who'd of thought that's what the zoom button does wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home